If you wish to contribute plugins and have them accepted into the official repository then your plugin has to:
- fulfill the code layout requirements given by the linter config
- follow the libreevent design guidelines
- conform to our code of conduct
- not contain any immediately obvious flaws (as layed out in the code of conduct), be it in terms of security or reliability
- provide all necessary files for libreevent
- offer settings if possible and necessary and a way to graphically edit them
- have extensive documentation on its usage. Once accepted into the official repos, the documentation will be added to the official documentation.